Give Your Customers What They Know They Want
Your market is out there, and they are looking for you!
It doesn’t matter what kind of expert you are. Whether it’s a health coach for seniors, a dating coach for middle-aged women, or a business coach for crafty people. You have a large audience, and they are eagerly anticipating the help only you can provide.
But you’re missing the mark in some important areas, and it’s causing them to turn away in favor of another coach.
Make it Easy for Them
When you’re selling courses online and providing profitable services, the one rule you must abide by is to make it easy for your customers to buy. It sounds simple, right? Yet you might be shocked how often coaches selling courss break this rule.
- They don’t make the “buy” buttons obvious.
- They don’t make contact information easy to find.
- They don’t provide clear calls to action on their website.
- They don’t create easy website navigation so readers can quickly find what they need.
- They don’t offer the next logical product via a well-planned funnel.
The list goes on, but the bottom line is this: make it easy for your customers to buy from you, and not only will you make more money, but your clients will be singing your praises.
Start at The Beginning – Where are Your Best Customers Starting From
Even if your ideal market is established business owners, don’t forget the up-and-comers. While they might not be ready for you yet, they will be in the future, and they’ll remember you if you treat them well today.
Some ideas for helping the newbies out might be:
- Free Community Memberships
- Infographics and checklists to download
- Quick Start Online Courses
- Discussion Forums
- Webinars and Teleclasses
Remember, the new business owner today is tomorrow’s superstar, so make sure you get on her radar. She’ll remember (and thank you for it) later.
Every niche is crowded, and the only thing that sets you apart from every other coach out there is your personality, so don’t be afraid to let it shine. That’s how your potential customers will get to know, like and trust you.
- Share personal updates on social media, so potential customers can see the “real” you.
- Post photos of your life outside of business on Instagram and Facebook.
- Take a stand for what you believe in—even if it’s controversial and unpopular.
Will you maybe turn some potential clients off with your personality? It’s possible. But ask yourself this: Do you really want those people as your customer?